Join Andrea in the Make-up and Beauty Bar for a one-on-one make-up training session, which is completely customisable to your needs, skill level and budget.
The make-up lessons are hands on. This means that while Andrea explains and demonstrates a make-up technique to you, you will be required to try it on yourself also. This allows you to become familiar with the products, tools and techniques involved, which is more beneficial to you, in learning how to apply make-up to yourself like a professional. All lessons include a full individual colour analysis.
Sometimes these lessons can be an information overload, as Andrea tries to pass on as much information to you as possible in the given timeframe. Therefore you will also receive a handbook on the day that includes the topics covered during the lesson, so you have something to refer back to you in the future.
The average personal make-up skills training session, in general can take up to three (3) hours. With all three hour sessions booked, you are welcome to come back once the products you have ordered are available for collection, for another session with Andrea. These follow up sessions are FREE of charge, and allow you to ask any questions you may have, and for Andrea to go through your new products with you.
Andrea asks that you bring along all your existing make-up and brushes to the lesson, so that she can help you to fill in the gaps in your current make-up collection.
Specialised Airbrush Make-up Training
Andrea is also available for airbrush make-up training for those either with an existing airbrush make-up kit, or those wanting to purchase one.
Andrea can firstly:
• help you decide the right kit and products for your individual needs;
• colour match your foundation; and
• recommend other products for purchase with your kit.
Secondly, once your airbrush kit and products have arrived, you will learn:
• how to set up and use your kit;
• airbrush equipment care and cleaning;
• how to airbrush foundation, blush, eyeshadow and eyeliner;
• stencil and application techniques;
• matt or sheen coverage;
• highlighting and contouring;
• shimmer and glitter effects;
• coverage of blemishes, freckles and age spots.
Make-up Lesson Pricing
$100 per hour per person
Lesson costs are redeemable on products ordered or purchased on the lesson day.
Small group make-up training lessons and group workshops are also available on request.
Please note that the lessons or training provided by Andrea are not accredited or registered courses. These training sessions are purely for personal education purposes.
ALL MAKE-UP TRAINING BOOKINGS REQUIRE A $25 BOOKING DEPOSIT IN ORDER TO CONFIRM YOUR APPOINTMENT TIME.
Make-up Lesson Topics
Lessons are individually customisable and topics include:
• Introduction to professional brushes, tools and cosmetics - Learn what brushes and tools you should have for applying professional looking make-up.
• Professional vs. Commercial cosmetics - An introduction to professional products and why they perform differently to commercial brands.
• Skin and basic skin care - What is your skin type? Have your skin type analysed.
• Prepping skin for makeup - What should I be doing? Learn how to prepare your skin to create the perfect canvas for smooth make-up application.
• Colour Matching - Learn how to colour match foundation to your complexion with coverage to make you look naturally flawless.
• Foundation - Learn how to choose the best foundation for your skin type, how to apply & set it and the appropriate tools to use.
• Camouflage - Learn tips and tricks on covering up skin imperfections, such as blemishes, freckles and age spots.
• Contouring and Highlighting - Learn about how you can use light and shade to enhance your best features by creating illusions of different shapes and sizes, tailored to your needs, face shape, structure and complexion.
• Learn two key eye techniques - One for day wear and one for evening wear.
• Eye Shadow - Learn how to make eye shadows work best for you. Find out what colours complement your eye colour and ones that will really make them pop.
• Eye Liner Application - Learn the techniques on how to apply pencil, gel or liquid eyeliner.
• Eye Lashes - Learn how to curl lashes and apply mascara correctly.
• Fake Eye Lashes - Learn how to apply both individual fake lash clusters and half band lashes.
• Lips - Learn how to choose and apply the right lip liner, lipstick and/or lip gloss to complete your look.
Thank you Andrea for their amazing nails for Jade's wedding, Dani for doing Jade's hair and Andrea for doing Jade's make-up for her hens night. It's a pity you guys weren't available on the wedding day, but thank you for the offers of "If anything goes wrong on your big day, we'll fix it", you made Jade feel at ease. Thanks again ladies!